Delene Bertasso is a Senior Associate in ENSafrica’s Intellectual Property (IP) department, and is a qualified trade mark practitioner.
She has acted for clients in a number of industries including hospitality, building, pharmaceuticals, retail, and education.
Delene’s experience includes advising clients on trade mark prosecution and litigation, copyright litigation, company name and domain name objections, as well as proceedings before the Advertising Standards Authority.
Delene is recognised as a leading/recommended lawyer by:
- World Trademark Review (WTR) 2022 - Enforcement and Litigation (South Africa)
- BA (University of the Witwatersrand)
- LLB (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Qualified trade mark practitioner
- Admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa
Areas of Practice
- intellectual property
- intellectual property (IP)
Professional Activities and Experience
She is a member of the following professional association:
- SAIIPL (South African Institute of Intellectual Property Law) – Member
- Delene Bertasso |August 2021
- Delene Bertasso |April 2020
- Delene Bertasso |March 2020
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.