Bradley's It Pays to Be Covered Blog discusses insurance law developments and industry trends in property and casualty insurance, including the growing cyber insurance market, coverage for drones, and blockchain exposures. We also address practical risk management strategies of interest to risk managers, legal staff, and corporate officers and directors responsible for property and casualty insurance policy portfolios, claims management, and resolution. Our attorneys provide insights based on...
Local Time: Monday 13:48
As a member of the firm's Employment Law and Litigation Practice Groups, Donald Sweeney has had a diverse practice specializing in employment law, civil rights litigation, and transportation law. He was selected as Best of the Birmingham Bar in 2005 by the lawyers of Birmingham.
- Alabama, 1970
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- United States District Court, District of Columbia
- United States District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 1970, with distinction; Bench and Bar, President; Junior and Senior Class, President
- University of Alabama, B.S., 1966
Areas of Practice
- Governmental Affairs
- Labor and Employment
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.