The services Gabriela provides include regularization of expatriates and application for all types of visas related to the right to work in Brazil.
Gabriela began her career focusing on Intellectual Property having years of experience with Trademarks, Copyrights, contracts involving technology transfer or not and specially with anti-counterfeit rules and regulations.
Brazilian Bar Association (Chapter of the State of Rio de Janeiro)
Academy of American and International Law (2008)
The Center for International and American Law, Plano, Texas
Post Graduate in Corporate Law with concentration in Intellectual Property (2005)
GetÃƒÆ’Ã‚Âºlio Vargas Foundation - FGV
CÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ndido Mendes University (UCAM)
Areas of Practice
- Corporate Immigration
- International Bar Association
Chambers of Commerce and Associations
- American Chamber of Commerce (Amcham-RJ);
- British Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Brazil (Britcham);
- Deutsch-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (AHK);
- International Bar Association (IBA), Immigration and Nationality Law Committee.