Bud Ehrlich practices in all areas of intellectual property law, including patent, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets. His emphasis is on worldwide patent protection, intellectual property portfolio development and management, patent infringement and validity opinions, technology commercialization and licensing, and litigation support.
Bud represents a variety of intellectual property owners, including individual inventors, startups, manufacturers, privately held companies, and international corporations. He has experience in a range of industries, including aerospace, consumer products, construction, energy and petrochemical, highway safety systems, manufacturing, medical devices, and perimeter security.
- Texas, 1994
- Louisiana, 1993
- United States Patent & Trademark Office
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- Louisiana State University Paul M. Herbert School of Law, J.D., 1993
- Texas Tech University, B.S., Petroleum Engineering, 1987