Jennifer counsels on a wide variety of litigation matters involving financial services, commercial real estate investment firms and other businesses. Her experience includes drafting motions, pleadings, and other documents, as well as assisting with all aspects of the discovery process, and conducting legal research analysis. In addition, Jennifer is actively involved in the firm’s pro bono efforts.
Jennifer earned her law degree from SMU Dedman School of Law, where she served as a co-director of the Academic Success Program and as a casenote and comment editor for the SMU Law Review.
Prior to joining the firm, Jennifer taught advanced placement tenth and eleventh grade English in The Colony, Texas.
- Conducted research and drafted motions for cases involving breach of contract, fraud, fiduciary obligation and lease assignment.
- Assisted with the discovery process for multiple complex commercial lawsuits.
- Researched compliance regulations and considerations for clients in the rent-to-own industry.
- Assisted with representation of a financial institution with respect to a multi-million dollar loan dispute.
BA, University of Oklahoma, 2011
Areas of Practice
- Financial Services Litigation
- Securities Litigation and SEC Enforcement
- Cancelled Credit Cards: Substantial Risk of Future Injury as Basis for Standing in Data Breach Cases, 71 S.M.U. L. Rev. 615
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.