Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
Areas of Practice
WSG Practice Industries
Justin Miller is a litigator who is familiar with viewing cases from both sides of the bench. Before joining Bradley, Justin served as a judicial law clerk for the Hon. Andrew L. Brasher on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama. He also interned for judges on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, the U.S. District Court for the District of Utah, and the Texas First Court of Appeals in Houston.
Justin received his J.D. (cum laude) from BYU Law School. While there, he served on the board of the BYU Law Review and dived into court procedural rules as a research assistant for Prof. Paul Stancil. Justin honed his advocacy skills as a clerk for both a Washington, D.C. appellate boutique and the Utah Office of the Attorney General. In those roles, he prepared appeals before the U.S. Supreme Court and various federal and state courts of appeal. He also had the privilege of serving as a civilian intern with the U.S. Air Force JAG Corps’ criminal appellate attorneys at Andrews Air Force Base in Washington, D.C.
- Texas, 2019
- Alabama, 2022
- United States Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- Brigham Young University Law School, J.D., 2019, cum laude; Symposium Articles Editor, BYU Law Review; Distinguished Service Award, International Center for Law & Religion Studies; Supreme Court Advocacy Clinic
- Brigham Young University, B.A., 2016, University Honors