Cassie focuses her practice on commercial and financial services litigation. She assists both local and national clients with everything from questions on internal procedures to complex problem solving and litigation. Cassie regularly appears in state and federal court to advocate for her clients.
Cassie's experience in all aspects of litigation, including pre-lawsuit investigation and compromise, case analysis, discovery and motion practice, have allowed her to successfully represent clients seeking to enforce their rights. Her expertise includes, pursuing collections actions, foreclosures, mortgage enforcement and protection, and resolving real estate title issues.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- University of Kentucky College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- Moot Court Board, president and member of the National Competition Team
- Kentucky Journal of Equine, Agriculture, and Natural Resources Law, staff editor
- Kentucky Inn of Court, 2018 student apprentice
- Women’s Law Caucus, mentorship chair
- CALI Award in Insurance Law
- Swinford Club, best oral argument
- Ashland University (B.A., 2010)
Areas of Practice
Fayette County Bar Association, Young Lawyer’s Section Board member
Fayette County Bar Foundation - Young Lawyer’s representative
Legal Aid of the Bluegrass Attorney Volunteer