Economics Graduate (UCA).
Areas of Practice
- Transfer Pricing
Former Professor of "Introduction to Macroeconomics" at the Universidad Catolica Argentina (2002).
Former Professor of "Introduction to Microeconomics" at the Universidad Catolica Argentina (2002).
She was the speaker on the specialization course "Transfer Pricing" organized by SMS - San Martin, Suarez y Asociados, Portal Entrepreneur and Contadores.com.ar (2002-2004)
Master in Market, Media and Opinion Research (UCES) 1 Year.
- Tools for Tax Planning and Transfer Pricing (AMCHAM and Ernst & Young - 2005).
- Transfer Pricing (Argentine Association of Fiscal Studies - 2004).
- Working breakfast on Transfer Pricing (Professional Education Centre - 2004).
- Transfer Pricing (Universidad Torcuato Di Tella - 2003).
- Transfer Pricing Workshop (ERREPAR 2003).
- Half-day courses on Transfer Pricing (ERREPAR - 2003).
- Transfer Pricing Course ( Professional Council in Economic Sciences of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires - April/May 2003).
- II International Seminar on Transfer Pricing (Universidad Austral - December 2002).
- Tax Updating course: Transfer Pricing (Universidad del Salvador - May 2002).
- Seminar on Financial Investments organized by Patagon.com in the Universidad CatÃƒÆ’³lica Argentina (1999).
Professional Activities and Experience
Transfer Pricing Department Manager at SMS. Former member of Deloitte & Touche working as a Junior Consultant in the Transfer Pricing Department.