Mason Kruse is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Practice Group.
Mason received his J.D. from the University of Alabama School of Law, where he was a senior editor of the Alabama Law Review and president of the Business Law Society. He also has a B.A. (summa cum laude) in English and Political Science from the University of Alabama.
- Alabama, 2022
- United States District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2022, Senior Editor, Alabama Law Review; Bench and Bar Legal Honor Society; Senator, Student Bar Association
- University of Alabama, B.A., English and Political Science, 2018, summa cum laude