Michael Bernadicou helps clients including early and late stage start-ups, as well as mid-sized and Fortune 500 corporations, tackle issues with patents. His experience includes intellectual property protection focusing on semiconductor devices, semiconductor physics, semiconductor processing and equipment, micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS), circuits, clean technology and medical devices.
Michael provides a full range of patent-related services, including patent analysis, due diligence evaluations, patent validity and infringement opinions, patent landscape reviews (exclusivity/freedom to operate), patent portfolio management, counseling clients on IP strategy, preparation and prosecution of patent applications, patent appeals, reexamination and reissue applications, negotiating IP licenses and litigation support. Michael gained extensive technology experience by working as a process engineer prior to becoming a lawyer.
- California State Courts
- Northern District of California
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- University of Santa Clara Law School, Juris Doctor degree (1991)
- University of California at Davis, Bachelor of Science degree, Electric and Computer Engineering (1986)
Areas of Practice
- Intellectual Property
- Fresh From the Bench: Precedential Patent Cases From the Federal Circuit
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.