More generally, my practice encompasses general loan and security documentation; property development finance; lending to managed investment schemes; structuring; and undertaking and coordinating due diligence for financiers in relation to various financing transactions.
I also work closely with MinterEllison’s property team, negotiating and drafting commercial leases and contracts for the acquisition and sale of office, industrial and retail properties.
- ANZ – worked on a $47 million agri-finance transaction that included finance to assist with the largest sing cropping by a farmer in Western Australia
- National Australia Bank – advised on a $90 million agri-finance transaction for the acquisition of various farms and related assets
- Contributed to MinterEllison’s Community Investment Program, participating in various mentoring programs for high school students as part of the Australian Business and Community Network
- Acted on numerous financing transactions for large commercial and residential developments, including the development of Concerto, Perth’s tallest residential apartment tower
- Advised major Australian banks, including ANZ, Bankwest, HSBC, Macquarie Bank, National Australia Bank, Rabobank, St.George Bank and Westpac Banking Corporation
BJURIS (UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA, 1983); LLB (UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA, 1984)
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Finance
- Structured Finance
- Real estate