I regularly act on stream leasing, multi-tenanted commercial office building and retail leasing matters, industrial site developments, complex commercial property purchases and sales and due diligence matters.
My experience extends to all jurisdictions of Australia, as MinterEllison is appointed to Service Australia's national property parcel. I also act for a number of Commonwealth agencies in relation to their complex leasing and licensing matters, including telecommunications licences. I also act for the Commonwealth Bank in relation to its branch leasing throughout NSW and the ACT.
I am recognised within the property industry as being a highly effective negotiator.
- Acting for Services Australia on its 450+ site leasing portfolio and negotiate and supervise 150+ leases.
- Acting for Commonwealth Bank of Australia on its branch leasing portfolio in NSW and the ACT.
- Acting for AMP in respect of its retail and commercial leasing assets in the ACT.
- Acting for Challenger Group in respect of its retail and commercial leasing assets in the ACT.
- Acting for the Australian Antarctic Division, in its leasehold and licence requirements on Macquarie Island.
- Acting for Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority, in its leasehold and licence requirements in Townsville QLD.
- Acting for Defence Housing Australia in a number of property matters in the ACT and NSW.
- Acting for a number of private clients in relation to preparation and negotiation of heads of agreement, agreements for lease, new leases and subleases, licences, fitout and incentive deeds and design and construction agreements.
- Acted for QIC Limited in respect of all retail leasing in the Canberra Centre ACT.
- Acted for Dexus in relation to its sale of several prominent mixed-use buildings in the ACT.
- Acted for Quintessential Equity in relation to its sale of several prominent mixed-use buildings in the ACT.
- Acted for Australian Unity in relation to its sale of mixed-use buildings in the ACT.
- Acted for Westpac on the re-finance of various mixed-use developments in a number of Territory projects.
- Acted for NAB on the re-finance of various mixed-use developments in a number of Territory projects.
Areas of Practice
- Real estate
- Property development