Patrick assists clients from a variety of industries with engaging more effectively and efficiently in all business-related endeavors. He assists in drafting operating agreements, articles of organization, employment agreements, and providing other services for different business entities. Additionally, Patrick provides research and analysis for bankruptcy litigation in receiverships, evidence admissibility, and jurisdiction-related matters.
Originally from the small town of Owensboro in western Kentucky, Patrick now lives with his wife, Alexandria, and son in Lexington.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- University of Kentucky College of Law (J.D., 2020)
- Kentucky Law Journal
- Moot Court Board
- Trial Advocacy Board
- University of Louisville/Western Kentucky University (Ph.D., 2016)
- Educational Administration
- Centre College (B.A., 2002)
- English & Dramatic Arts
Areas of Practice
- Corporate & Transactional
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Leadership Kentucky