Sara Accardi is a commercial litigator who regularly handles a wide range of commercial, real property, and business litigation matters. An experienced litigator, she represents business and commercial clients in complex litigation—spanning a variety of industries—in state and federal courts across the country. She has experience with jury and non-jury trials, arbitrations, and other pre-suit dispute resolution practices. She also assists clients with government investigations, civil investigative demands, and internal investigations related to a variety of alleged misconduct.
Sara has handled contested consumer mortgage foreclosure trials for banks and mortgage servicers across the state of Florida. She also has experience handling lender liability claims, lien priority claims, title disputes, and violations of both federal and Florida consumer protection statutes.
- Florida, 2013
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2013
- University of Florida, M.A., 2010, Pound Alumnae Scholarship
- University of Florida, B.A., 2009, magna cum laude; Melbourne Alumnae Panhellenic Memorial Scholarship; Warrington Diplomats; Pi Beta Phi; Panhellenic Council
Areas of Practice
- Financial Services Litigation
- Financial Services Litigaton