Whitney Wester is an associate in Bradley’s Litigation and Construction practice groups with experience in both civil and criminal litigation. She currently represents plaintiffs and defendants in a wide variety of litigation in both state and federal court and prides herself on being a true trial lawyer.
Prior to joining Bradley, Whitney successfully tried more than 50 cases to jury verdict as a felony prosecutor for the State of Texas and has been a guest speaker at various legal education seminars for law enforcement officials and attorneys. After six years as a prosecutor, she then shifted her focus to the civil arena and has gained experience defending complex litigations, including multidistrict litigations and class action cases, conducting internal investigations for corporations, advising corporations on data privacy regulation compliance and litigation, and handling regulatory matters involving the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and its international counterparts. Partially because of her love of travel, Whitney has also gained experience in litigating international matters and cross-border disputes involving real estate, commercial contracts, and criminal law.
- Texas, 2012
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2012, magna cum laude; Staff, Houston Law Review; Order of the Coif; Order of the Barons; Order of the Barristers; Mock Trial Team; Moot Court Team; Garland R. Walker Inn of Court
- West Texas A&M University, B.M., 2009, cum laude; President’s List; Dean’s List