Bill of Law Which Will Modify the Chilean Data Privacy Act: Comments to the Minutes Sent by the Ministry of Finance to the Congress
The government recently announced that a bill will be submitted to Congress to modify the Chilean Data Privacy Law N° 19,628 (“DPL”). In connection with the future bill (yet to be presented before Congress), the Ministry of Finance sent to several members of Congress a set of informal minutes outlining the structure and core aspects of the bill.
The following is a summary of the minutes, and an initial legal analysis prepared by Carey. Please note that the minutes are not official and have not been officially published by the government.
Link to article
- KPPU Regulation No. 4 of 2019
- Reading the Tea Leaves for 2020
- Applying for a Business License in 2020? You May Need to Consider Your Water Quality Impacts
- New DOJ Guidance for Companies Considering Voluntarily Self-Disclosing Potentially Criminal Export Control and Sanctions Violations
- Carey elects two new partners
- COP 25: The U.N. Climate Change Conference was Officially Launched
- ¿US TOO?
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.