Bill of Law Which Will Modify the Chilean Data Privacy Act: Comments to the Minutes Sent by the Ministry of Finance to the Congress
The government recently announced that a bill will be submitted to Congress to modify the Chilean Data Privacy Law N° 19,628 (“DPL”). In connection with the future bill (yet to be presented before Congress), the Ministry of Finance sent to several members of Congress a set of informal minutes outlining the structure and core aspects of the bill.
The following is a summary of the minutes, and an initial legal analysis prepared by Carey. Please note that the minutes are not official and have not been officially published by the government.
Link to article
- Not All Disruptors are Unicorns
- New Regulation on Location Permit
- 2019 Mergers & Acquisitions Outlook Survey
- Pollution of the Solution?
- COP 25: The U.N. Climate Change Conference was Officially Launched
- Carey’s August Highlights
- Lorena Pavic joins Carey’s Executive Committee
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.