Bill of Law Which Will Modify the Chilean Data Privacy Act: Comments to the Minutes Sent by the Ministry of Finance to the Congress
The government recently announced that a bill will be submitted to Congress to modify the Chilean Data Privacy Law N° 19,628 (“DPL”). In connection with the future bill (yet to be presented before Congress), the Ministry of Finance sent to several members of Congress a set of informal minutes outlining the structure and core aspects of the bill.
The following is a summary of the minutes, and an initial legal analysis prepared by Carey. Please note that the minutes are not official and have not been officially published by the government.
Link to article
- Key Takeaways from USDA Final Interim Rules for Domestic Hemp Production
- IRS Issues 2020 Limits for Retirement Plans
- Is a Benefit Corporation Right for You?
- The New Amendment to the KPK Law: Newly Passed Bill
- COP 25: The U.N. Climate Change Conference was Officially Launched
- ¿US TOO?
- Kick Off of New Financing Projects of Mainstream Renewable Power in Chile
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.