VAT in the GCC, Q&A updates from the UAE Ministry of Finance
by Bruno Gasparotto, Bishr Shiblaq, Sophie Weyten, Nicolas Conrad, Yijun Liu
Published: July, 2017
Submission: July, 2017
On 9 July the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Finance (MOF) published an update of the Value Added Tax (VAT) FAQ section of its website.
- Which sectors will be zero rated and which ones will be exempt?
- Partial or full exemption?
- Is there a possibility to claim VAT?
- How quickly will refunds be released?
- How can one object to the decisions of the Federal Tax Authority?
A tailor-made service offer
- Amendments to the taxation of debt restructures
- UAE VAT Designated Zones Defined
- Draft Carbon Tax Bill released for comment
- Congress Doubles Estate and Gift Tax Exemption
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.