VAT in the GCC – Q&A updates from the UAE Ministry of Finance
by Bruno Gasparotto, Bishr Shiblaq, Sophie Weyten, Nicolas Conrad, Yijun Liu
Published: July, 2017
Submission: July, 2017
On 9 July the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Finance (MOF) published an update of the Value Added Tax (VAT) FAQ section of its website.
- Which sectors will be zero rated and which ones will be exempt?
- Partial or full exemption?
- Is there a possibility to claim VAT?
- How quickly will refunds be released?
- How can one object to the decisions of the Federal Tax Authority?
A tailor-made service offer
- Be VAT ready - Tax Procedures Law is already here
- Africa Tax in Brief
- BEPS Action 8 on Hard-to-Value Intangibles: Is This the Last Piece of the Puzzle Required by SARS to Issue its Updated Transfer Pricing Practice Note?
- BIR Guidelines on Credit/Debit/Prepaid Card Payment of Internal Revenue Taxes
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.