VAT in the GCC, Q&A updates from the UAE Ministry of Finance
by Bruno Gasparotto, Bishr Shiblaq, Sophie Weyten, Nicolas Conrad, Yijun Liu
Published: July, 2017
Submission: July, 2017
On 9 July the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Finance (MOF) published an update of the Value Added Tax (VAT) FAQ section of its website.
- Which sectors will be zero rated and which ones will be exempt?
- Partial or full exemption?
- Is there a possibility to claim VAT?
- How quickly will refunds be released?
- How can one object to the decisions of the Federal Tax Authority?
A tailor-made service offer
- Controlled foreign companies: look before you leap
- Philippines: RR No. 7-2018: Restoring the Notice of Informal Conference as a Due Process Requirement in the Issuance of a Deficiency Tax Assessment
- Reducing the cost of transfer pricing compliance for MNEs
- Philippines: RR No. 6-2018: Once Again, Payment of Withholding Tax at the Time of Audit Considered Compliant with Withholding Tax Requirements for Deductibility of Expenses
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.