Are you aware of your B-BBEE compliance obligations?
The B-BBEE Act, the B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice and the B-BBEE regulations promulgated thereunder are complex pieces of legislation that are often difficult to navigate. Non-compliance with the B-BBEE regulations has significant penalties, including up to 10-years' imprisonment for fronting.
It is becoming critical for South African businesses to clearly understand the B-BBEE legislative framework and the B-BBEE requirements and obligations imposed on them.
ENSafrica’s B-BBEE practice group offers various B-BBEE compliance training products and can assist South African businesses in becoming aware of the B-BBEE legislative framework and their B-BBEE obligations. These services include general B-BBEE information sessions, B-BBEE fronting training sessions and B-BBEE training to preferential procurement teams.
Please contact ENSafrica’s B-BBEE practice group if you require any assistance with B-BBEE compliance.
- Philippine Chapter of Getting the Deal Through: Labour & Employment 2018
- The European, Middle Eastern and African Antitrust Review 2019: Israel Overview
- Brexit: What can employers do now to help support their EU employees?
- Louboutin wins case to defend red-soled shoes as a trademark
- ENSafrica appoints new banking and finance director
- ENSafrica launches ENSafrica intelligENS
- ENSafrica newsflash
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.