Morgan & Morgan outstands in Chambers Latin America 2024.
Once again, Morgan & Morgan consolidates its position as the leading law firm in Panama in Chambers Latin America Guide 2024, the key reference point of Latin American top law firms.
The firm achieved 22 top individual rankings in 7 practice areas, the highest number for a Panamanian law firm. The 18 recommended attorneys are:
• Allen Candanedo: Intellectual Property.
• Ana Carolina Castillo Solis: Projects and Energy.
• Francisco Arias G.: Banking and Finance / Capital Markets / Corporate and M&A.
• Francisco Linares: Shipping (Litigation).
• Inocencio Galindo: Banking and Finance / Projects and Energy / Corporate and M&A.
• Jazmina Rovi: Shipping.
• Jose Carrizo: Dispute Resolution.
• Juan David Morgan Jr.: Shipping (Litigation).
• Kharla Aizpurua Olmos: Banking and Finance.
• Luis Raven: Shipping (Litigation).
• Luis Vallarino: Dispute Resolution.
• Mayte Sanchez Gonzalez: Dispute Resolution.
• Omar Rodriguez: Dispute Resolution.
• Orlando Tejeira: Dispute Resolution.
• Ramon Varela: Projects and Energy.
• Ricardo Arias: Capital Markets.
• Roberto Vidal: Corporate and M&A.
• Simon Tejeira Q.: Dispute Resolution.
Congratulations to our legal team, and thanks to our clients for trusting us and making this recognition possible. More information is available here.