Tax - Africa & Middle EastPRACTICE GROUP
This group does not have a Regional Group Leader.
If you are interested in becoming the Regional Group Leader for this group, please contact [email protected]
Welcome & Objectives
The purpose of the Tax Practice Group is to facilitate the exchange of business and knowledge about current developments in their specific fields. Members have the ability to correspond with other members, view current events in the group and/or industry events, start a discussion and share links and resources.
- December 3, 2020 | Webinar: Digital Law Series 4 - Everything about FinTech, Brussels, Belgium
- September 17, 2020 | Webinar: Digital Law Series 3 - AI in the Workplace, Brussels, Belgium
- September 16, 2020 | WSG Global Presentation & 2020 Annual Meeting, Webinar,
- August 6, 2020 | Webinar #3: M&A/ODI within APAC - Opportunities in a COVID World & Foreign Investment Screening Update, Webinar #3,
- July 29, 2020 | Shearn Delamore & Co. Legal Update July 2020 (Tax and Revenue)
- July 23, 2020 | Greater Bay Area introduces new Individual Income Tax incentives to attract foreign talent
- July 23, 2020 | IRS Issues Guidance on 2020 Waiver of Required Minimum Distributions
- July 15, 2020 | Extension of Deadlines to Perform Transfer Pricing Obligations
- July 13, 2020 | Resolution No. 61/202 of Chilean Tax Authority Amends Instructions on Certificate No. 66 on Donations / Supreme Decree No. 1,043 which Contains New Tax Measures