WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
The Legal 500's GC Magazine in partnership with WSG, conducted an extensive survey with general counsel leaders across Europe on the shifting dynamics of technology within in-house legal departments.
Founded in 1988, Wardyński & Partners has grown to become one of the largest independent law firms in Poland.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Chairman Francesco Gianni, Gianni, Origoni, Grippo, Cappelli & Partners, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019 | Apples and Pears, Beers and Confusion
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019 | Cloud Outsource Directive and Guidance Note Issued by the South African Reserve Bank
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019 | Cybercrime Legislation on South Africaâ€™s Horizon: Is Your Organisation Ready?
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019 | Eavesdropping: The Privacy Myth
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019 | Expanding your Data Governance Policies to Accommodate Drone Data
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019 | High Court Overturns Practice of Appointment of Arbitrators
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019 | Non-Employers may Approach the Labour Court for Interdictory Relief Against Unregistered Trade Unions