WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
WSG is pleased to invite you to the 2018 Annual Meeting being held in Nassau, Bahamas.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
Want the latest facts and figures on WSG? Get a snapshot of WSG's global depth and breadth across practice industries, professional services firms, jurisdictions and more.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Chairman Mark J. Harty, LCS & Partners, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
- Wednesday, September 19, 2018 | The Migration Advisory Committee (MAC) Report on UK Immigration Reform: What Businesses Need to be Aware of
- Wednesday, September 19, 2018 | Why Bahamas is the Clear Choice for Financial and Corporate Services Providers?
- Tuesday, September 18, 2018 | An IP Toy Story
- Tuesday, September 18, 2018 | Bill Amending the South African Insolvency Act on OTC Derivatives Published for Comment
- Tuesday, September 18, 2018 | Brexit: Trade Mark Update
- Tuesday, September 18, 2018 | Ownership of Genetic Information and Tissues Under the South African National Health Act
- Tuesday, September 18, 2018 | How will South Africaâ€™s Financial Sector Adapt to the Fourth Industrial Revolution?