WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
The Legal 500's GC Magazine, in partnership with WSG, conducted an extensive survey with General Counsel leaders across Latin America on the shifting dynamics of technology within in-house legal departments.
The latest global news and analysis on the many conditions facing businesses during this critical and changing time.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Chairman J. Michael Bernard, Dykema, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
Dykema - 13 March, 2020
Considerations for Financial Institutions Regarding Security Procedures for a Remote Workforce
We regularly work with financial institutions to navigate the challenges of implementing, maintaining, and using security procedures for commercial customers’ use of treasury management services. Security procedures are an integral part of......
- Monday, April 6, 2020 | Reimbursement of Medicinal Products in Times of Pandemics and Budgetary Constraints: Why Quick Fixes Do Not Work
- Monday, April 6, 2020 | COVID-19: Key New Legislation Introduced in Royal Decree-Law 11/2020
- Monday, April 6, 2020 | Measures Undertaken by the Icelandic Government in Response to COVID-19
- Friday, April 3, 2020 | Increased Liability for Breach of Measures to Prevent the Spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Friday, April 3, 2020 | In the Nick of Time: Department of Labor Issues Regulations Interpreting the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Friday, April 3, 2020 | SBA Issues Interim Final Rule for the Paycheck Protection Program
- Friday, April 3, 2020 | Corporate Governance and Insolvency Law Amid the Coronavirus Crisis