WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
Shepherd and Wedderburn has reported record revenues and profits on the day it celebrates its 250th anniversary.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
One of the top law firms in Central America, BLP joins the WSG network as the exclusive legal member for Costa Rica.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Chairman Francesco Gianni, Gianni, Origoni, Grippo, Cappelli & Partners, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
- Thursday, October 18, 2018 | A Radical Departure
- Tuesday, October 16, 2018 | Merger Reportability Analysis
- Sunday, October 14, 2018 | ADGM Announces Tech Start-Up Licensing Regime
- Thursday, October 11, 2018 | New Licensing Rules by the Israeli Innovation Authority for Multinational Corporations
- Thursday, October 11, 2018 | â€śNo Rehireâ€ť Language in Settlement Agreement Found Unlawful Where Not Narrowly Tailored
- Thursday, October 11, 2018 | Daesang V. NutraSweet Reaffirms NY's Pro-Arbitration Attitude
- Wednesday, October 10, 2018 | Five Issues Commonly Encountered In Commercial Building Leases In Indonesia