WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
The Legal 500's GC Magazine in partnership with WSG, conducted an extensive survey with general counsel leaders across Europe on the shifting dynamics of technology within in-house legal departments.
World Services Group and host firm, Hanson Bridgett LLP, welcome WSG members to the 2020 Meeting of the Americas in San Francisco, California on 04 - 06 March 2020.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Chairman J. Michael Bernard, Dykema, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
Hanson Bridgett LLP - 2 January, 2020
Legal Ethics: Candor to the Courts & Adverse Authority
The line between zealous advocacy and ethical conduct can sometimes become blurry to the advocate seeking to vindicate the client’s cause. And this includes appellate advocacy, not just trial work....
- Friday, January 17, 2020 | Wages and Hours in Panamanian Labor Law
- Friday, January 17, 2020 | KPPU Regulation No. 4 of 2019
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020 | Weekly Rest Requirements for Employees in Israel
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020 | DIFC Workplace Savings Scheme (with effect from 1 February 2020)
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020 | The New Regulation on the Procurement of Goods and Services in the State-Owned Enterprises Sector
- Monday, January 13, 2020 | Recent changes to Ukrainian legislation regulating construction industry
- Friday, January 10, 2020 | Price Transparency is Coming: Time to Get Ready