WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
WSG's first annual virtual Global Symposium and 2020 Annual Meeting will include a series of interactive talks and webinars on important emerging challenges and opportunities brought about by the pandemic and the transition into the world's new normal
The Legal 500's GC Magazine, in partnership with WSG, conducted an extensive survey with General Counsel leaders across Latin America on the shifting dynamics of technology within in-house legal departments.
The latest global news and analysis on the many conditions facing businesses during this critical and changing time.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Chairman J. Michael Bernard, Dykema, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
WSG Member Blogs
- Wednesday, September 16, 2020 | COVID-19 and Commercial Leases in the UAE
- Wednesday, September 16, 2020 | Governor Wolfâ€™s COVID-19 Orders Fall Under Constitutional Challenge
- Tuesday, September 15, 2020 | Bill on Stamp Duty
- Tuesday, September 15, 2020 | Compliance with DIFC Data Protection Law 2020 â€“ Deadline 1 October 2020
- Monday, September 14, 2020 | DOL Reacts to Court Decision Regarding FFCRA Rules; Revises Parts of Their Old Rule, but Reaffirms Other Parts
- Monday, September 14, 2020 | California's New Supplemental COVID-19 Paid Sick Leave Law
- Monday, September 14, 2020 | COVID-19: Entry into the Emirates of Dubai and Abu Dhabi