WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
Chairman Ramon Moyano, Beccar Varela, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
WSG'S first virtual Global Symposium &2020 Annual Meeting included a series of interactive talks and webcasts on important emerging challenges and opportunities brought about by the pandemic and the transition into the world's next normal.
The latest global news and analysis on the many conditions facing businesses during this critical and changing time.
The Legal 500's GC Magazine, in partnership with WSG, conducted an extensive survey with General Counsel leaders across Latin America on the shifting dynamics of technology within in-house legal departments.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
WSG Member Blogs
Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP - 19 October, 2020
FDA Issues Updated Guidance on Emergency Use Authorization for COVID-19 Vaccines
On October 6, FDA issued updated guidance for industry concerning “Emergency Use Authorization for Vaccines to Prevent COVID-19,” updating the previous guidance issued in June. The updated guidance, which is being “implemented immediately”......
- Friday, October 23, 2020 | Revised Data Protection Act Approved
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020 | What Employers Need to Know About The Families First Coronavirus Response Act - An Animation
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020 | Ensuring the Enforceability of Electronic Arbitration Agreements in Virtual Admission Packets
- Monday, October 19, 2020 | Arendt Weekly Update - 16 October 2020
- Monday, October 19, 2020 | The Impact of VAT on Your Business in China
- Monday, October 19, 2020 | COVID-19 and Unprecedented: Litigation Insights, Issue 28
- Friday, October 16, 2020 | CFIUS: Now More Complicated and More Expensive