WSG provides its network of leading legal, investment banking and accounting firms with the resources, connections and expertise needed to deliver superior client solutions.
WSG harnesses the strength of the network and the power of technology to help members stay competitive and exceed client expectations in a rapidly changing industry.
The Legal 500's GC Magazine, in partnership with WSG, conducted an extensive survey with General Counsel leaders across Latin America on the shifting dynamics of technology within in-house legal departments.
The latest global news and analysis on the many conditions facing businesses during this critical and changing time.
Looking to engage with professionals relevant to your industry, practice and clients? Join one of WSG's many Practice Groups to learn, share and gain client opportunities.
WSG's member firms Include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.
Chairman J. Michael Bernard, Dykema, discusses goals to build upon network successes, strengthen member relationships and leverage WSG's position as a global voice in connection with global commerce.
Connect with one of the world's largest networks of leading law, investment banking and accounting firms and professionals. Access the experts and resources you need to thrive in today's market.
Ready to better leverage your website through WSG and search engine optimization? WSG's Web Marketing Audit is a powerful tool in evaluating and improving your firm's site performance.
WSG Member Blogs
- Thursday, May 28, 2020 | A Guide to Contract Work During the Crisis
- Wednesday, May 27, 2020 | Pharmaceutical Industry: It is Time to Check the Structure of Doing Business in Russia
- Wednesday, May 27, 2020 | PPP Math for the Self-Employed: And, Yes, There is Still Time
- Wednesday, May 27, 2020 | New Development in Insurance Regime: Insurance Amendment Bill and Insurance Amendment (No. 2) Bill
- Tuesday, May 26, 2020 | Treasury and IRS Finalize Section 385 Regulations
- Tuesday, May 26, 2020 | SBA Announces: â€śSBA may begin a review of any PPP loan of any size at any time in SBAâ€™s discretionâ€ť & DOJ Announces Multiple Enforcement Actions
- Tuesday, May 26, 2020 | Unprecedented: COVID-19 Litigation Trends, Issue 8