Antitrust - EuropePRACTICE GROUP
Welcome & Objectives
The purpose of this Practice Group is to facilitate in the collaboration of Antitrust issues. Members have the ability to correspond with other members, view current events in the group and/or industry events, start a discussion and share links and resources.
- December 3, 2020 | Webinar: Digital Law Series 4 - Everything about FinTech, Brussels, Belgium
- September 17, 2020 | Webinar: Digital Law Series 3 - AI in the Workplace, Brussels, Belgium
- September 16, 2020 | WSG Global Presentation & 2020 Annual Meeting, Webinar,
- July 23, 2020 | Webinar #2: The Road Back to Work: Predictions and Obstacles in the Caribbean, Virtual,
- July 10, 2020 | Legal Checklist: How to Make your Business Sustainable in the Face of New Challenges
- July 9, 2020 | Michigan Small Business Restart Program Accepting Grant Applications Starting July 15
- July 8, 2020 | Reopening your Workplace after Lockdown: 10 Key Questions
- July 7, 2020 | Underperforming real estate: Can REIT (funds) assist developers in the UAE?
- July 6, 2020 | Of A$$holes, Art and Alternative Asset Classes
- August 7, 2018 | Final Episode 5/5: Competition Litigation: Procedural strategy
- July 30, 2018 | Vlog Episode 4/5: Competition Litigation: Fight to the end or settle?
- July 17, 2018 | Vlog episode 3/5: Competition Litigation: Where to bring your arguments
- July 2, 2018 | Vlog episode 2/5: Competition Litigation: Choose your battles
- June 21, 2018 | Competition Litigation: Why the Netherlands? Vlog episode 1/5