Antitrust - EuropePRACTICE GROUP
Welcome & Objectives
The purpose of this Practice Group is to facilitate in the collaboration of Antitrust issues. Members have the ability to correspond with other members, view current events in the group and/or industry events, start a discussion and share links and resources.
- March 12, 2019 | Apples and Pears, Beers and Confusion
- March 12, 2019 | The Double Big Mac Attack
- March 12, 2019 | Valentine’s Day: Not a Great Deal of Romance
- March 8, 2019 | DOL Finally Proposes New White Collar Exemption Regulations
- March 4, 2019 | Biometrics and Search Warrants: The Intersection of Your iPhone and the Fourth and Fifth Amendments
- August 7, 2018 | Final Episode 5/5: Competition Litigation: Procedural strategy
- July 30, 2018 | Vlog Episode 4/5: Competition Litigation: Fight to the end or settle?
- July 17, 2018 | Vlog episode 3/5: Competition Litigation: Where to bring your arguments
- July 2, 2018 | Vlog episode 2/5: Competition Litigation: Choose your battles
- June 21, 2018 | Competition Litigation: Why the Netherlands? Vlog episode 1/5