Antitrust - EuropePRACTICE GROUP
Welcome & Objectives
The purpose of this Practice Group is to facilitate in the collaboration of Antitrust issues. Members have the ability to correspond with other members, view current events in the group and/or industry events, start a discussion and share links and resources.
- September 16, 2020 | WSG 2020 Annual Meeting, Stockholm, Sweden
- May 6, 2020 | WSG 2020 European Regional Meeting, Budapest, Hungary
- April 20, 2020 | WSG 2020 Asia Pacific Regional Meeting, Shanghai, China
- January 30, 2020 | WSG 2020 ISIP Networking Cocktail, New York City, USA
- November 4, 2019 | Pollution of the Solution?
- November 4, 2019 | Is a Benefit Corporation Right for You?
- October 31, 2019 | SEC Clarifies Federal Fiduciary Duties of Investment Advisers
- October 30, 2019 | The Importance of Having a Data-Protection Compliance Program
- October 28, 2019 | The Insolvency Law in Panama
- August 7, 2018 | Final Episode 5/5: Competition Litigation: Procedural strategy
- July 30, 2018 | Vlog Episode 4/5: Competition Litigation: Fight to the end or settle?
- July 17, 2018 | Vlog episode 3/5: Competition Litigation: Where to bring your arguments
- July 2, 2018 | Vlog episode 2/5: Competition Litigation: Choose your battles
- June 21, 2018 | Competition Litigation: Why the Netherlands? Vlog episode 1/5