Antitrust - EuropePRACTICE GROUP
Welcome & Objectives
The purpose of this Practice Group is to facilitate in the collaboration of Antitrust issues. Members have the ability to correspond with other members, view current events in the group and/or industry events, start a discussion and share links and resources.
- September 16, 2020 | WSG 2020 Annual Meeting, Stockholm, Sweden
- May 6, 2020 | WSG 2020 European Regional Meeting, Budapest, Hungary
- April 20, 2020 | WSG 2020 Asia Pacific Regional Meeting, Shanghai, China
- March 4, 2020 | WSG 2020 Meeting of the Americas, San Francisco, USA
- January 30, 2020 | WSG 2020 ISIP Cocktail, New York City, USA
- January 7, 2020 | Reading the Tea Leaves for 2020
- December 30, 2019 | Applying for a Business License in 2020? You May Need to Consider Your Water Quality Impacts
- December 26, 2019 | New Regulation on E-Commerce
- December 26, 2019 | New DOJ Guidance for Companies Considering Voluntarily Self-Disclosing Potentially Criminal Export Control and Sanctions Violations
- December 20, 2019 | Wait, I Might Be Participating in a Boycott?
- August 7, 2018 | Final Episode 5/5: Competition Litigation: Procedural strategy
- July 30, 2018 | Vlog Episode 4/5: Competition Litigation: Fight to the end or settle?
- July 17, 2018 | Vlog episode 3/5: Competition Litigation: Where to bring your arguments
- July 2, 2018 | Vlog episode 2/5: Competition Litigation: Choose your battles
- June 21, 2018 | Competition Litigation: Why the Netherlands? Vlog episode 1/5