Antitrust - EuropePRACTICE GROUP
Welcome & Objectives
The purpose of this Practice Group is to facilitate in the collaboration of Antitrust issues. Members have the ability to correspond with other members, view current events in the group and/or industry events, start a discussion and share links and resources.
- January 17, 2019 | Mentoring at Shepherd and Wedderburn
- January 15, 2019 | Directors to Get Better Protection From Fraud
- January 15, 2019 | Transfer Pricing Update In Panama
- January 10, 2019 | Conviction for Failing to Keep Significant Controllers Register on the Increase
- January 7, 2019 | Best Practices For Sellers in The Evolving DSO Marketplace
- August 7, 2018 | Final Episode 5/5: Competition Litigation: Procedural strategy
- July 30, 2018 | Vlog Episode 4/5: Competition Litigation: Fight to the end or settle?
- July 17, 2018 | Vlog episode 3/5: Competition Litigation: Where to bring your arguments
- July 2, 2018 | Vlog episode 2/5: Competition Litigation: Choose your battles
- June 21, 2018 | Competition Litigation: Why the Netherlands? Vlog episode 1/5