As the year’s end approaches, it is a great time to reflect on what you have accomplished and which WSG opportunities you will leverage next year. Where is our firm benefitting? Where are our professionals participating? What can we continue to do and improve upon to increment overall value?
WSG’s previous Chairman, Sergio Michelsen, laid out an ambitious plan for the organization throughout his Chairmanship including: alliance partnerships; mobile meeting app; practice group meetings; manage referrals and more. Having successfully implemented the overall objectives, it may have left members wondering what part they play in creating individual success. So, we created a quick member checklist that can be easily accomplished and evaluated. Go over this list and pat yourself on the back for the ones that are marked off. As for the ones that have an empty box next to them…
- Make sure you have downloaded the new WSG Member-to-Member Mobile Meeting App. Not only does this advancement in WSG tools allow ease of meeting materials and updates, it allows members to communicate directly through the messaging feature.
- Sign up for Practice Groups. They are a sure way of connecting with other members, creating thought leadership, developing rapport and adding value to the group. Plus they provide an excellent opportunity to focus your membership in areas that are most important to you and your firm.
- Use the Referral Tool to track referrals and collaborations inbound and outbound. Gage how being a part of WSG results in increased referrals and branding.
- Write and/or read a WSG Blog,Practice Group Blog or member Article and get insight on the latest trends and thoughts while boosting your content development and increasing your industry expertise rankings.
- The new and improved My WSG page allows you to easily enhance your professional identity online, build relationships with members and groups, and discover and share news and insights on topics that are the most important to you and your firm. All WSG members have an account. Login and begin powering up your profile and preferences today.
When you and your firm seek to differentiate yourself from competitors, know that WSG is working with you and for you and your clients. Visit the ‘Resource Center’ tab on the WSG website to decide which opportunities will make a difference for you next year, or just contact us at [email protected]